Rabu, 20 Februari 2008

Analysis of Genetic Determinants Involved in Multiresistance in Clinical Strains Isolated from Renal Transplantation Recipients in Guangzhou, China

Analysis of Genetic Determinants Involved in Multiresistance in Clinical Strains Isolated from Renal Transplantation Recipients in Guangzhou, China
Lei Shi1), Yali Kou1), Lin Li1) and Shin-ichi Miyoshi2)
1) College of Food and Biological Engineering, South China University of Technology
2) Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Okayama University
(Received October 30, 2006)
(Accepted December 25, 2006)
In the present study, we examined the antibiotic sensitivity of 19 bacterial strains [5 coagulase-negative Staphylococcus, 2 methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus), 2 Enterococcus faecium (E. faecium), 5 Escherichia coli (E. coli), 3 Cedecea sp., 1 Klebsiella pneumoniae (K. pneumoniae), and 1 Burkholderia cepacia (B. cepacia)], which were isolated from renal transplantation patients using the Kirby-Bauer method. We also investigated the production of β-lactamase and extended-spectrum β-lactamase (ESBL), and the presence of the integrase gene (intI1) and resistance gene cassette. Among the 19 strains tested, all displayed severe multiresistance, and 12 strains produced β-lactamase, in which 6 strains were ESBL positive. Eleven strains were revealed to possess the class 1 integron; however, neither class 2 nor 3 was detected. Additionally, 3 drug resistance genes, aadA2, dfrA17, and aadA5, were found in some strains. The results indicate that the horizontal transfer of the β-lactamase gene and/or the class 1 integron may contribute significantly to the spread of multiresistant bacteria among renal transplantation patients.
Key words renal transplantation, multiresistance, β-lactamase, integron

1 komentar:

Leonardo Greg Hugo mengatakan...

I do not know if you would be interested in my case.Here is Dr Itua Contact Information,drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or www.drituaherbalcenter.com He talks on Whatsapp too.
I was treated for Hepatitis C genotype 2 commencing on january 14, 2017. I was treated with Dr Itua Herbal Medicine which he prepared and send to me Via EMS Courier service and I received it @ Ohio Post Office .I drank for two weeks as he instructed me to and I was cured.Just in two weeks,Isn’t that joyful.yes i’m happy and my heart fills with joy.
I carry a high risk of Lymphoma relapse due to constant exposure to the hepatitis C virus.
In order for me to have the maximum chance of a cure from my Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Hepatitis C must be treated in a timely manner or my life hangs in jeopardy. Dr Itua made my life meaningful again.And to my friend Nicky who directed me to Dr itua herbal center i forever indebted to you my dear friend.Doctor Itua Assured me he can as well cured the following disease,HIV,COPD,DIABETES,HERPES VIRUS,HEPATITIS,

Selamat Datang

Selamat datang di blog http://www.jurnal-ku.blogspot.com. Di sini anda bisa menemukan jurnal-jurnal terbaru mengenai biological science dan beberapa aplikasi menarik yang dapat di download secara gratis.
Hanya di sini di http://www.jurnal-ku.blogspot.com.

Nature

Nature

Spirulina

Spirulina
Mikroalga kaya protein

undersea explorer

undersea explorer

Pentingkah pendidikan itu?